You Now Have a Choice for Obituaries in New Hampshire
New Hampshire has a new, affordable option for obituaries. InDepthNH.org is now offering online obituaries for $99, featuring unlimited text and a photo of the deceased.
This offers a way for families to publish to our ever-growing readership, and with the reach and expertise of the Legacy.com network, these obituaries are archived and searchable, making them easy to find and always available.
For more information on InDepthNH.org’s new obituary service, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 603-289-9822.
- Alfreda “Freda” A. Smith, Instrumental in Closing Laconia State School, Dies at Age 94In 1978, she was instrumental in the class action suit against the State of New Hampshire, regarding the deplorable conditions at the institution. She contacted the United States Department of Justice, and they joined in the lawsuit, which resulted in the closing of the school.
- A Look at Notable Deaths in New Hampshire Last WeekInDepthNH.org launches new column as part of our plan to host statewide obituaries.
- Boldly Going: Nichelle NicholsWhen I look back at my childhood, Star Trek was there. Granted, it entered my life in the form of reruns, but those shows were not that old. I was a serious fan.
- Hoping to Inherit a TiaraWhile it would be in poor taste to muse joyfully on the passing of Queen Elizabeth, I do muse joyfully on the possibility that I am in her will.
- Roger Wood in Tribute to Virginia G. Wood, ‘I Owe Her Much’My mother always had a radio playing in the house.
- John Rodman Paul, Granite State ReporterRod Paul, a legendary Granite State political reporter, died on April 23 in Dover of complications of diabetes. He was 83.
- Raymond A. Tetreault of Groveton Dies at Age 95Raymond A. Tetreault, 95, of Groveton, N.H., passed away Saturday morning, Nov. 28, 2020, at Genesis Country Village Center in Lancaster where he has been a resident.
- Obituary: Florence A. (Crisp) Gilmore of StraffordFlorence Audrey (Crisp) Gilmore, 90, passed away peacefully at her home on Nov. 18, 2020.
- Marie Galvin Loved Sewing, Knitting and Dancing With the StarsMarie C. (Nevils) Galvin, age 86, of Swampscott, Mass., died Thursday in Salem Hospital.