Sununu Signs Littleton’s Pollyanna Bill Into Law

On Thursday, Governor Sununu signed both HB 572, an act proclaiming the second Saturday in June as Pollyanna of Littleton New Hampshire Recognition Day, and HB 642, an act defining specialty cider, into law.

Senate Committee At Odds Over Education Funding Plan

The reductions have thrown a number of school districts such as Berlin, Pittsfield, Claremont, Newport and Stratford into crisis sending property taxes in the property poor communities even higher.