Mobile Vaccine Clinic in Newfields Will Be Open from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm
Concord, NH – The New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) has announced that the five COVID-19 fixed testing sites overseen by the State will be closed on Monday, January 17, due to the winter storm scheduled to begin overnight. DHHS also announced the mobile vaccine clinic scheduled in Lebanon on January 17 will not be open. Additionally, the mobile vaccine clinic in Newfields, originally scheduled from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm, will be open from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm.
The National Weather Service has issued a winter storm warning for New Hampshire from 1:00 am to 4:00 pm on January 17. Several inches of snow are expected statewide. Given the predicted heavy accumulation, the outdoor testing sites in Claremont, Lincoln, Manchester, Nashua and Newington, and the mobile vaccine clinic in Lebanon, will be closed out of an abundance of caution for the health and safety of staff and patients.
Outdoor fixed site information:
The fixed testing sites are expected to resume normal operations 9:00 am on Tuesday, January 18. Indoor testing locations will be open on January 17 to safely meet residents’ testing needs.
Claremont Testing Site
River Valley Community College
1 College Place
Claremont, NH 03743
Lincoln Testing Site
Whale’s Tale Parking Lot
481 Daniel Webster Highway
Lincoln, NH 03251
Manchester Testing Site
303 Beech Street
Manchester, NH 03103
Nashua Testing Site
25 Crown Street
Nashua, NH 03060
Newington Testing Site
Fox Run Mall
50 Fox Run Road
Newington, NH 03801
Mobile vaccine clinics scheduled for Monday, January 17:
Newfields – OPEN from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm
Newfields Town Hall
65 Main Street,
Newfields, NH 03856
Lebanon – CLOSED
Upper Valley Fixed Site
250 N. Plainfield Road
Lebanon, NH 03784
For more information on testing options:
- To find a PCR test location near you, please visit https://www.covid19.nh.gov/sites/g/files/ehbemt481/files/inline-documents/sonh/covid-testing-sites.pdf.
- For rapid antigen test locations, please visit https://www.covid19.nh.gov/sites/g/files/ehbemt481/files/inline-documents/sonh/covid-rapid-testing-sites.pdf.
- Free at-home COVID-19 PCR tests are still available. Individuals can order these tests for their household through the State at: https://www.covid19.nh.gov/
For more information on vaccination options:
- To find a walk-in fixed vaccine site, please visit: https://www.on-sitemedservices.com/vaccinationlocator\
- To find a mobile clinic, or to book a mobile clinic, please visit: https://www.vaccines.nh.gov/?vaccinated
- To find a vaccine near you, please visit: https://www.vaccines.gov/
For more information, please visit the DHHS COVID-19 webpage at https://www.covid19.nh.gov/.